Friday, August 17, 2012

Had a nice birthday Wednesday.Lots of facebook friends greetings, texts from the grandkids, (grandaughter felt bad that I didn't have a cake so she made me one on her ipod and sent it to me via text message.  During the day, I got a nice phone call from Sismo, and when I got home there were flowers and a balloon waiting for me from daughter, son in law and the grandkids ( very pretty) and then I received a phone call from Sissip, and a nice long phone call from daughter.  Her card has not arrived yet and I told her I would call her when it arrived.  We talked about her first day back to work and then about her knit night.  She really had me laughing!

For some reason, I was in terrible pain Thursday, so I stayed home.  Couldn't work from home because the x#&@* computer wouldn't log onto the server at home!!

Today I am at work, but woke to water all over the hallway where the air conditioner is.  Called my air man and he is in Orlando taking his son back to college.  He is going to come late this afternoon after he gets home!  Geez!!  What a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment