Monday, August 6, 2012

Nice weekend!  I don't know what has helped the pain...... but I am going to say it was the cherries I ate!!!!  Yes, they are an antiinflammatory food and after I started eating them the wrists quit hurting as did the fingers.  I can now twist off bottle caps and pick up my coffee mug with one hand!!  Woohoo!  Now it might be the Naproxen that I am taking twice a day, but.... naaahhh.  Cherries sound better.  I have been researching what foods will help bring down inflamation and I am going to try to eat these regularly!  I am slowly getting off the steroids and I need something to offset the decrease of assistance they do.
Working from home today.... and have already been at it for 2 hours.  I started at 5:30am.  I wish I could sleep at night.  That would help a lot in my overall health and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment