Monday, July 23, 2012

Bought the Platinum Keurig and hopefully this one will last a while. It was nice being able to have coffee in the A.M. when I first wake. I have been trying tea and flavored coffee at night while I relax after dinner.

Went to the Endocrinoligist and her words were "When are you going to get off those steroids?" They are playing havoc with my weight and my blood pressure and she doesn't like it. Me either!!! Well, another couple of weeks and I will reduce a little more of those awful pills............ even though I am in pain. My rheum doctor says "Take the Naproxen if it helps" My endocr doctor says, " It is not good for your kidneys!! Only take as a last resort" I think I will listen to the endocr doc....... which means you will be hearing me moan and groan all the way from South Florida!!
Cholesterol is down to 192........... whoo whoo. Much better for me!!!!

So it is Monday............ start of a new week, and hopefully I will try some exercise, some modification of food intake, and see how many hours I can sleep at a time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment