Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Woke this morning and in my daze went to the Keurig to get myself a cup of coffee. No power on the coffeepot. Unplugged it and took it to another outlet. No power. Now I am fully awake and pissed off. I shook it, turned it upside down to see if something wasn't connected, after pouring all the water out of it, of course, I pounded it and last but not least...... I thought I heard myself go ARGGGHHHH!

So, I have started researching on buying a new one. I love them and I just bought 6 boxes of different flavors this week!!! I logged into a number of places to see prices and ran across the reviews for all of the different models. It seems this is a problem with these coffee pots. They don't last long. None of the models..... everyone loves them, but they just don't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment