Monday, July 9, 2012

Took a few days off of work, thinking I was going to get a lot done! NOT!!! My aches and pains got the best of me and I just didn't do a heck of a lot! I am going to try a new plan. Do something every night when I get home. Anything....even if it is small. Tonight I am going to try to empty out and throw away all the alcohol that has just a few drops in it and then put the rest away. Right now, they are still in a couple of boxes from when we did the tenting of the condo. I have quite a number of bottles that I will never drink and they need to be tossed. Then I will be able to find a place to put the drinkable stuff. Closet, cupboard, we shall see. I should then have 2 empty boxes!! So that is the job for the night!

1 comment:

  1. I not only try to do a little every day, but if I am feeling lazy and don't want to start, I set a timer on the microwave and I allow myself to stop when it goes off. Most of the time I just keep working once I start, but it allows me to say - I will work only 30 minutes. then it is not so bad to start.

    ReplyDelete