Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday......... where has the week gone? Let's see Dentist on Monday, Tuesday the CTO was in the office, today, working hard. I have decided to take off the 2 days after 4th of July which will give me a 5 day break! Woohoo!

Pain is a little achy today.. hands, fingers and wrists, while the shoulders aren't perfect either. Took the naproxen today to feel better. Hope it won't harm me.

Brought my new vacuum cleaner in to the office and fellow employee John has helped me get the handle on correctly. I have a vacuum cleaner..... but I did feel silly standing in the parking lot with my vacuum cleaner. Well, I get to take it hone and use it but tomorrow I have to bring in my desktop computer so that I can connect to the company network. I am having a problem getting it to connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment