Friday, June 22, 2012

TGIF is the acronym of the day!! It has been a long day with nothing working. I wound up keeping busy but boy it was tough. At lunch I went to get lunch for a coworker who couldn't get out because of meetings. So, off I went to Wendy's and went in and ordered our lunches. While waiting for the food to be prepared, the rain started coming down in buckets outside!! So bad that you couldn't see anything further than a foot away. There I sat at Wendy's waiting for it to stop..... didn't happen! So finally I just said the heck with it and out I went with 2 huge beverages and a bag of food that had a container of chili in it. The bag got wet and ripped and the chili went flying. I got soaked as I went back in and ordered another chili!! By the time I got back to work I looked like a drenched rat............. TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment