Friday, June 15, 2012

First Post of living to be 65

First post of the new blog! Yes, 65 is the new beginning... so much to figure out, so many decisions, so many aches and pains! Isn't it great? At 65 I find that I am the oldest full time employee in this building. Not something I enjoy, but most people here don't realize how old I really am! So, the first thing I had to do a few months ago was sign up for Medicare.... I don't plan on using it yet.............but they say I need to sign up for it anyway. I don't plan on retiring........but there certainly days that I sure would love to. The aches and pains are telling me so. PMR started about a year ago. They say only a year or year and a half............ so hopefully I am on the downside. I just returned from a visit to my older sister...... she is 12 years older than me and between the two of us, there were a lot of moans and groans when we tried to get up from a chair, or some 'ugghhh' when getting in and out of the car. And the biggest feat of all........ try to clasp the bra in back...........oww, oww, oww! So if you have an ache or pain to tell us about............ here is the place!!

1 comment: