Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Much better day today. Slept fairly well and woke with less pain. My age has lowered some!

I am starting to get used to my new cubicle. Moved about 2 weeks ago. The only problem I have is the noise over here. People take their conference calls using speakerphone and it is very annoying. Some of them have very loud voices, so when they talk they seem like they are right in front of me! Headphones are going to be the norm, I think. I have been listening to CNN live on my headphones lateley but the closer we come to elections, I will have to find something else to listen to!

I have requested the Thursday and Friday after the 4th off from work. Let's see if I get it. I know we have regression testing then, but I could use 5 days off at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment